Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'd love to talk to you right now, but I'm late for a meeting, and it's Thursday...

Holy crap, I can't believe I didn't blog for a whole month! Where exactly did July go? Well, it was indeed a busy month, with work kicking into high gear with the traditional "back-to-school" Fall quarter coming up; IndyProv kicking it into high gear with our kick-ass "Welcome to Blanksville" show coming up during the Fringe Festival (August 21st - 30th, mark your calendars now!); and family is kicking it into high gear, with two reunions in the four-week span, plus some other fun stuff going on (more on that to come later); and, believe it or not, writing kicking into high gear, as I have submitted two short stories for submissions to anthology books, and a few other potential regular writing gigs on the horizon (again, more on that to come later). All together, it added up to one insanely busy month! August will be better, my pretties, I promise. Stay tuned! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment